Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Let the Adventures Begin.... Again...

Hello Friends and Family,

Thanks for viewing my blog.  I honestly never thought this day would happen.  I never imagined myself as a "blogger".  As many of you know, our family is about to embark on an exciting new chapter in our lives as we are headed overseas for a new assignment.  Justin and I were stationed in Europe right after we got married.  We traveled as much as possible, calling it our three-year honeymoon.  :)  Now we will be returing with our children and we can't wait to show them as much of  Europe as we possibly can.  So many new adventures await! 

For those of you who knew us way back when on our original travels, you may remember that I would compose and send out emails of our latest adventures... well, really they were more like misadventures!  I would like to chronicle our travels again so I figured a blog would be an easy way to do that.  That being said, welcome to the new (mis)adventures of the Hickman family! 

Love,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Hi old friend!

    I am in constant aw of you Jen-what a strong woman you are!

    Glad everyone arrived safely and I look forward to following your adventures via your blog!

    ReplyDelete